Thursday, May 01, 2008



memories...

Today I was ready etsy's blog section of their site AND they had a post about Harry Whittier Frees. He was a photographer and children's book author (1879-1953). I recognized his photography. When we were little we had some of his books. I think they were my moms when she was little. I have not thought about these books in forever! The photos were so cool/odd and none of my friends had books like these. I guess Harry is becoming famous again. Some of his images have been re-printed in a book.

It's amazing that you can see an image and it can take you to another place. I am going to have to find these books next time I go home.

(Bryce do you remember these?)

* you can read about Harry Whittier Frees here.

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

how do i find the etsy blog? have never seen that!

i remember seeing one or two of those images, but you are lucky to have books :)

Anonymous said...

Don't remember that one, but remember some like it. How the hell do you get a cat to sit still like that. Clark wouldn't be a very good cat model.