Thursday, October 25, 2007



time machine chair

Well I guess I have been neglecting my blog. Starting today I will try to do better...

Tonight is the SDAF Chairity Acution. Every year crazy designers (us) make a chair and it is auctioned off. Well, we usually end up buying ours back. This years chair is a 2-year-in-the-making palooza!

We finished last night at 12:00 am. YEAH! I was sewing like crazy. But we made it and its fun. Even the control panels light up! That is so next level!

So...we will see if we end up buying it back tonight. We probably will...it looks pretty cool in our office :)

4 comments:

Eric said...

I love it!! Can I get one for my living room? :)

bobbione8y said...

so, who bought it?

KristieLou said...

Surprise!!!
We bought it. Its new home is not in the lobby :)

bobbione8y said...

oh good.

at least i'll get to see it then :)