Wednesday, October 03, 2007


Well its back to reality this week. I was so busy yesterday that I did not have time to post more photos. :)

Saturday was probably my favorite day of vacation. We went to Estes Park. I LOVE that place. Someday I am going to live there. They were having an elk festival (I think they are cute!). This is the time of year the elk mate. So they are all over. The town was packed, but it was still totally worth it.


Sunday was the 8 hour dive back. By the time I arrived in Sioux Falls, I was a little tired of driving.

Next: Design Camp! We leave tomorrow. I just want to see more fall, but first I have to make it through today.

I have posted the rest of my vacation photos on my filckr site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kristieweiberg/

Enjoy :)

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

oh, that top photo makes me wish i could push the "smell" button on the computer :)


beautious.
you lucky girl.

Happy Survivor said...

Great to see the other side of the world through your eyes. Nice pictures & I would like to press the button of "wow" on keyboard. ^o^