Friday, November 09, 2007


concepting and a special k bar

Katie & I are the Kaladis concepting a new project. So far I think we have a pretty good solution. I think what really helped us come up with the idea has the giant special k bar I had. Yum! Although I am feeling a slight sugar rush from which I will be crashing in a few short hours. I guess I will enjoy it while it lasts.

Actually the main reason for the special k bar is my need to emotionally eat. This week has not been my best design week ever. Three projects this week have gone wrong...ah, the life of a designer. One project was to design an area of a client's homepage with a Christmas theme. The next day I made a few changes and we all thought they liked it. Two days later the client sent a finished design that someone in their office did and would like us to post that. Of course they would. Project number two started out with a Kristie/Katie combination and ended with two faxed drawings from the client of how "they" want it designed. Followed by a Paulsen project debacle, in which the whole office may hate me now. The good news is...in the real world these things/problems are meaningless.

Tomorrow is our first annual girl craft day, hosted by Bobbi. Well, at least there is one bright spot in my week. I am going home tonight to make munchies and dream of all the cool things we are going to make tomorrow.

No comments: