Monday, November 19, 2007


jewelry saturday...

Thanks to everyone who made Saturday so special!

Friday night was a marathon of jewelry making. A big thanks to Bobbi...who saved my life! I would have never made it without her! Friday night was kind of a blur. At one point B said...ok, we are quitting at midnight. This must be typical designer mode, never done ahead of time even when we try :)

Also thanks to everyone who stopped by on Saturday to chat and look at jewelry, you truly made the day special.

2 comments:

K~ said...

Thought of you all day. I am so glad for you. I wear your necklace all the time. I never take it off. Thanks for your creations and thanks for Bob, for thinking of me. You guys rock. K~

Karen said...

Been meaning to stop by and tell you how much I LOVE the necklace Bobbi had on last weekend. You are amazingly talented and I really, really want one. How does that work?