Monday, December 10, 2007



christmas spirit

Yesterday was a very productive day. I made 18 custom necklaces, shoveled snow, worked at work and then when to Target. That is where the Christmas spirit really began. I have two other fake Christmas trees but they are really big and don't have lights on them. So when I was in target I fell in love with this tree and it was actually one sale! Who ever came up with pre-strung lights on a tree is brilliant!!!!!!

I arrived home a little before 10 pm with my new tree. Oh course I had to set it up and decorate it the second I got home. I finished at about 12 am. I am crazy!!! But I feel very festive now. I have been playing Christmas music non-stop and finding just the perfect gifts. I love buying gifts for other people, but I can hardly wait to give them to them because I am so excited!

Oh the waiting...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow~ that is really beautiful and I love the angels on the mantle... Happy Jesus' Birthday to you!

Cassie said...

oh how super cute and cozy!!

bobbione8y said...

i love the feather trees!

happy!

bobbione8y said...

ha ha ha. katie, you are the funniest :)

K~ said...

Hi Kristi!! K~

K~ said...

Ok, It is hard for me to focus on the decorations. I am just fixated on the clean house. Jealous I guess. I hope your Christmas was a merry one. K~