Friday, June 06, 2008


i get to be my own girl...

When ever I get time to myself I call it being my own girl. I know it sounds stupid, but having time to myself to so wonderful! No deadlines, no job numbers, no time sheets. So this weekend is full of time to be my own girl. I am officially done with work until Monday morning. It is now 2:39 pm on Friday and I am at home. Better yet it feels like FALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Those of you who know me, know my obsession with fall. Since memorial day I have started my official count down to fall. So today makes me happy! It also makes me think about Colorado. I guess I am just weird that way.

On the agenda for the weekend is house cleaning and jewelry making. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you had a good weekend. Sorry I bailed on Friday. I still can't seem to get rid of this cold. See you soon.

KristieLou said...

p.s.

I didn't get to be my own girl all weekend. My dad called on Sunday and told me he was in Sioux City on the way to my house. Yikes! So plans were altered and kayaking happened instead of jewelry making on Sunday.

I did get 100 pieces worked on, on Saturday ;)

bobbione8y said...

just read this. ha. be your own girl. sounds like a positioning line or something ;)

let's see photos of a 100 new pieces of jewelry! i feel like shoppin'!

Karen said...

Hey, how did the thing in Brookings go??