Wednesday, September 10, 2008


this week...

Saturday was a lot of fun at the Sidewalk Arts Festival...although it was pretty miserable in the afternoon. It started raining at about 2:30 pm and kept on going. Everything in the Flatwear Jewelry tent was wet. I think I finally have everything dried out. Maybe the next event I will do will be inside.

A special thanks to my wonderful friends (Janet, Cassie & Bobbi) who helped me on Saturday. I truly never could have done it without you. I owe you guys! Cass you're next ;)

I don't have much else to report on this week. I LOVE the weather. I even love it when its cloudy, windy and cold. I know I am just strange.

Other than that I have been working, thinking about making soup and visiting Cassie in her new house ;)

Tonight Janet and I are going fabric shopping and I am so excited. I have been thinking about sewing a lot here lately. Maybe its time to pull out the half-done quilt and finish it this winter.

Happy Fall!

8 comments:

bobbione8y said...

!

cute template!

very kristie louish!

Tins and Treasures said...

This is fun to find other South Dakota bloggers. I'm from Aberdeen.

Unknown said...

Oh, I was like, what is B talking about it's just white but then I waited a minute and OMGosh it was sososososososo cute...

I am going to look right now...

bobbione8y said...

so, did you find some good fabric?!

KristieLou said...

Yes...I did find some good fabric but I am still looking for a white/cream suitcase. It would look really cool with my fabric. Maybe I will have to go thrifting tomorrow ;)

Janet found the perfect fabric for her olive green suitcase. I can't wait to see it.

Unknown said...

Um, there is a whole set of cream luggage at a Lutheran garage sale on HWY 42 just west of Sioux Falls. I thought of Bobbi because it had a round piece in it and I was sure she would have bought it right up for 2$. Maybe it's still there today?...

bobbione8y said...

rani. you KILLL me with the taunting of a round suitcase! i need one to make a table for by my bed!!!


gotta go!

Unknown said...

Good Luck!