Tuesday, May 15, 2007

long list...

I have a really long list of projects I want to do with my house. There is always so much to do with an old house! This last weekend we replaced the ugliest storm door at the back of my house going to my patio. Now I have a pretty new one that actually closes! Love it. It took almost all day to install the stupid thing. Dad kept saying...this whole door frame is an 1" off! This created us a lot more work.





Next step: The end of this week or early next week I am getting a new furnace and air conditioner. I am so excited. Currently the air condition lives on the patio in a bad spot. It is also ancient. I have been waiting 5 years to move the stupid thing off my patio. I can't wait. The only not fun part is paying for all the new cool things.

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

love it. love love love your house.

i am a little concerned about that band going around the bottom, which from these photos looks tan on one side, green on the other.

i need to see a wider shot.

oh. and the plant. i want to see the plant on the right :))

he he. if you can manage that.