Thursday, July 05, 2007

Creating...


Besides my regular day job of creating the last week has had fun extra creating projects. Yesterday Bobbi & I spend the 4th of July Decoupaging our super cool and super cheap tin pots. We have been wanting to this for months. We also grilled and watched fireworks.
It was a good day. This photo is stage one of the chaos.


Half way done. A lot of ohhh & ahhh at this stage.




Yeah we finished! Now where to put them? So many decisions.



Saturday was our 3rd annual Art Falls. Katie & I have made this our tradition. This year we added Nicola & New Katie. Abbey & Eric (Katie's kids) also joined us, which gave ma a great excuse to do the kids art projects. Here is Katie's link with more photos: http://www.overcaffeinatedkatie.com/

The photo above are our Raku creations coming out of the kiln.




This is the pot I made. And by made I mean I picked out the glaze. It is still very rewarding.




Here is my new art with the branches I had to spray paint white the minute I got home so I could put it all together. Do I have a sickness??




After spray painting, I decided to make magnets out of some old type I bought at a antique store. This has been on my list for awhile. Now I just need to find some cool things to magnet...





Here is a photo of the tie dying at Art Falls. It was the most fun part.
Thanks Abbey for letting me help.

No comments: