Tuesday, September 18, 2007


looking forward...

Next week is my long awaited vacation. I desperately need a break (I feel like I have been working non-stop for a week). These last 2 weeks have been crazy. But...soon I will get to go to Denver. Yeah! I heart Colorado! I am so looking forward to it. The actual real reason I get to go is Dad is attending the Ace Hardware Show there. I am tagging along to go shopping and all do other things fun.

The hotel we are staying at is called The Curtis. It is a fairly new hotel in downtown Denver. It is super cool. It has a pop art theme. A robot greets you at the door. They have cool vintage games in the lobby. Instead of a gift shop they have a 5 & Dime store where you can buy vintage toys and candy. Each floor has its own theme. I can't wait to see it! I think it might be creative heaven!


The alarm clock in each room is a vwbug :)

So next week I will be blogging from beautiful Denver (and yes the hotel has wireless internet!)

Here is the link to the hotel: http://www.thecurtis.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better steal one of those alarm clocks.

bobbione8y said...

okay, that hotel looks amazing!

i cannot believe the design of the website even!!

you lucky girl :)
well, no, i take that back.

you are getting exactly what you deserve... :)

Unknown said...

you are going to have to wear your cool new vintage dud's there...