Wednesday, January 23, 2008

tomorrow...

By tomorrow afternoon I will be sitting on a sunny beach in Mexico. I work for possibly some of the most generous people on the planet. The entire office & spouses/family/friends are headed south for 5 days. Its almost hard to imagine not having to wear the goose down poofy coat for 5 days.

Of course what is a tropical vacation with out a little anxiety. Flying is not my most favorite thing in the world. I am much more of a pack up the car and drive there kind of girl. Driving is exciting, you get to see everything along the way. Stop and get out and you can take way more stuff than you need. Also the wearing of swim wear around everyone you work with does not rate very high on my list. Just hoping everyone gets really drunk and does not remember what my casper white, fat body looks like!

We have been on a marathon of work and late hours, so once we actually get there and relax it will be great. We just have to make it through the day.

I do have a fun project to take up my air time. Bobbi has taught me how to make granny squares (with Vanna White yarn :). So cute. They look way harder than they are. Although I did make 2 of them totally wrong. But now I am on the right path and they are actually square!

So stay tuned for tropical photos and stories.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun! We will miss you and can't wait for those photos...

bobbione8y said...

i will be happy to see photos of the granny afghan, if you are not comfortable with posting pics of yourself.


praying you had a good flight!!

Karen said...

Hope you're having a blast!!

Karen said...

Well?? How's the tan, lady?