Wednesday, July 16, 2008


it's official...

So it only took me about a year, but my etsy site is up and running! YEAH! I am going to try to add more jewelry to it in the next couple of days. You can click to my etsy site through the images to the right...or the link is:
www.flatwearjewelry.etsy.com

Of course it did take me a little longer than it should have. A few hours after I had it live I realized I never set up my paypal account and then my account number was at home and I had to run and get it. It's never easy ;)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You already sold my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Your link in this post doesn't seem to work in either firefox or safari. Just thought i'd let you know.

Karen said...

I lovelovelove it!!

--go back and look at your description of Chloe.

Karen said...

oh, and I LOVE that you have a Mabel. That made me smile. :-)

Karen said...

Oh, and I'm using Firefox. It works just fine!

Unknown said...

WHere in the world did Kristie Go?