Monday, July 14, 2008


the sleepy day after...

Well...I am sitting at my desk today and I am a little sleepy. The weekend was fun and overwhelming. I could have never done this without my amazing friends. So many people helped and I owe them so much!

Over all we seemed busy. A couple of times there was a line-up outside of the tent of people waiting to get in! Hard to believe. On Saturday Janet figured out that we were selling 4-5 pieces an hour. That felt like a lot. Sunday was a lot slower, but that was really nice because we were tired. Total pieces sold: 47. I have not added up the total money made yet. I was so tired last night, and I could not figure it out.

I had great booth neighbors. It's so nice to know that most art people are nice. The guy next to us was having fun listening to us. I am guessing he had not been next to a booth of really happy/squeal-eee girls before.

Overall it was a great weekend ;)

Oh...and the official Flatwear Jewelry website had been launched. This week I am working on opening my etsy.com so people can purchase online. I will let you know when that is up and running.

http://www.flatwearjewelry.com/

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wahooo! Let me know when etsy is up, I've got girlfriends all over the world to give your info to.

K~ said...

47....that is like 3 gillion dollars if i did my math right
:-)!! Congrats Kristie, you are the rock star! K~