Monday, August 04, 2008


fish story...

I spent the weekend with my family at the Paulsen Cabin in Yankton, SD. My aunt and uncle have a new boat and my grandpa is celebrating his 79th birthday today, so we had a little get together.

On Sunday morning my brother caught an almost 5 pound walleye! So cool!! There was a lot of fishing all weekend and finally on Sunday morning the big fish was caught!

There was also a lot of eating, chatting, boating, kayaking and even a little shopping. I think everyone had a great time.

I have posted all of the photos to my flickr site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kristieweiberg

p.s. it was the worst kind of hot this weekend. i am so ready for fall!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

cmon lou - WHERE are the pictures of you?!

you can tell this was not a girl vacation :)

Unknown said...

glad the fam could get together...it was icky hot. I stayed inside all weekend.

bobbione8y said...

oh, and one more thing.

forgive me kristie, but your brother does not look all that crafty :)