Friday, August 08, 2008


last night...

Last night I went to watch the Paulsen Kickball team (toe jam) play. It was fun and it actually was not 100° out! After I hurried home to watch Larry King Live.

Steven Curtis Chapman and his family were guests on the show. In May their daughter was killed in their driveway. I kind of feel like I know them even though I don't. My mom was a big music lover. We started out as kids with Psalty the Singing Songbook and graduated to Amy Grant, Michael W. Smith and Steven Curtis Chapman (I guess this was probably more me, than my brother ;) So I have been listening to SCC since the late 80's.

They are a strong amazing family. It was kind of hard to watch and yet I was glued to the show. I am still thinking a lot about them today. Their faith is so strong.

They have posted the segments on www.youtube.com if you want to see it.

Here is what Larry King said after the show...
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/08/08/lkl.about.thurs.cnn

4 comments:

bobbione8y said...

yes, it was good, wasn't it?

i absolutely got chills when they told the story about her drawing with the flower and SEE.

that is enough to make them wait the rest of their lives for the rest of the story :))

Karen said...

I watched it on YouTube this morning.

I wonder if our moms have met her yet?

bobbione8y said...

i also really think that Larry King is gonna get saved.

really do.

Karen said...

I've been praying that he will!