Thursday, August 28, 2008


most fun day ever!

Besides it being a million % humidity and super hot. The concert was the best ever! It was a super loud crowd and really good music and totally packed. I LOVE Third Day. Of course I had great company also ;)

Above is the one photo I took during the concert. I am pretty sure Mac is pointing right at us.

On a side note. Dad just saw me downloading my photos and saw the picture of Mac. He said...oh that's the guy with the voice I can't stand. WOW! I am not sure we are related!


Here are some of the things we saw...


Fall is here!


Really cool sand sculpture. I kind of want one in my back yard.
Could this be the next Mike Dowling project?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why no Meat Sundae shot?

Don't worry ... I posted it on my blog.

Glad you're having a great time!!!

We have Panera bagels this morning and I almost puked mine back up when I saw that photo you sent. You rock.

KristieLou said...

I was leaving that for your blog. I knew you would do it justice!

Miss you...

bobbione8y said...

love the photos!

kt, esp. loved YOUR photo :)

K~ said...

So neat Kristie, I am so glad you guys had a good time. I love the sand sculpture. The bunny is too much. I am so jealous of all the girl time you guys are getting, but very very happy for you all too :-) K~

Cassie said...

looks and sounds like an awesome trip... you are right - he's totally pointing right at you guys!

Karen said...

Meat Sundae?

Hey, didn't you see Switchfoot, too??