Monday, October 13, 2008


more fun...

Last week was a week of fun and this week is going to be awesome too. Last Wednesday we rented a photobooth here at work. It was so fun. We are going to use the photos on our new website. Above are some of the photos Cassie & I took ;)

This afternoon I am off to Northern Minnesota. I am the luckiest girl in the world. I will try to blog from there. My internet obsession might be limited. I will post photos when I can.

The goals for my vacation week are:
• see moose
• see northern lights
• see fall
• relax
• kayak in the cold

stay tuned...

4 comments:

bobbione8y said...

meet those goals, girl. just meet the moose with a little distance between y'all :)

Anonymous said...

hellooooo?

are you out there????

more posts please...

(i'm typing in my most pathetic voice)

K~ said...

Love the shade and the pearly whites. K~

Karen said...

Well? How was the vacation??

I love love love those pics.