Sunday, October 05, 2008


We're back ;)

I have been back from design camp for little over and hour and just got all my photos posted to flickr. I decided if I did not do it right away it might not happen.

We had a great time! I LOVE Minnesota. I think I could live there. The resort was wonderful, the workshops were wonderful, the speakers were wonderful and the people I went with were wonderful and fun. Design camp is such a great weekend. I feel so creative right now.

Mae, Marnie, Mike and I had a great time. Lots of laughs, giggling, making fun of each other and just over all fun. There are so many stories to tell I don't know where to start.

I am so thankful we are able to go. We are so lucky. If you would like to check out more photos here is the link...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kristieweiberg/sets/72157607772203834/


Design Camp is...

3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

oh, that looks wonderful. i'm happy to see one or two pics of you, and not ALL mike :)))

Karen said...

I love that picture of you and all the M people! Glad they were smart enough to vote in a K. Glad you had fun. Don't get too attached to Minnesoooooota, girl. We're moving to Colorado one day.

sarah said...

oooh...so very neato. glad you all had fun! Hope I can make it again sometime. Been there twice and will never forget the experience.