Tuesday, November 25, 2008


crafting...

I made this scarf on Sunday (I am wearing it today ;). It is from Martha Stewart's site...usually her projects take about 4 days to complete, but this one is so easy and instant satisfaction! I will probably make a couple more to perfect the technique. It also helps to work with a boy scout leader to teach you how to tie the knots (thanks Mike!).

Here is the link if you would like to make your own...
http://www.marthastewart.com/good-thing/no-knit-scarf

Tip: The Martha directions say to use 1 1/2 times the length of yarn for the scarf you wish to make. I used a little over 2 times the length of yarn and my scarf is just about the perfect length.

Time to make: Under an hour!!!

5 comments:

bobbione8y said...

let's see yours!

on you!


:)

Unknown said...

C.U.T.E!

maybe even I can do it?

K~ said...

Very cute. I need to see the Kristie Lou scarf! K~

Karen said...

OOH! I am so getting this pattern and some yarn for my mother-in-law...maybe she'll make one for me, too!

Karen said...

Ok, am doing this with M-I-Law. Please tell me exactly what and how much to buy to make two!!