Wednesday, November 26, 2008


happy thanksgiving and go huskers...

Dad called me yesterday and wanted to know if I wanted tickets to the Nebraska game on Friday. Of course I do!!! So after our thanksgiving festivities on Thursday (which include nintendo wii competitions) I will get to go sit in a sea of red and have the best hotdog in the world. I can't wait!

We play Colorado which is our traditional after thanksgiving day game. I wonder who I will cheer for someday when I live in Colorado...probably still Nebraska.

(I wonder if I need a cute new red sweater or something warm ;)

4 comments:

bobbione8y said...

oh yes. new sweater required :)

and maybe a new matching scarf!

happy turkey day, lou...

Unknown said...

Go Big RED!

K~ said...

Hope you got a new sweater. That was a must. I have a huskers sweat shirt. It is one of my favorites. Got it on sale. K~

wide angle conversion lens said...

cool,that is great post