Monday, February 26, 2007



a bright spot

I ordered these shoes online last week. They were on clearance :) Cute and comfy! What a good Monday surprise. Since buying my house in 2002 I had recently hired my 3rd snow removal company. And they didn't show up just like the other two. What do you have to do to get them to come to your house?? I was so annoyed this morning that I decided to just try to drive through it and I totally got stuck. I called Mike to tell him I was going to be late for work and he came and helped me out. I work at the best place. Then one of my super cool eye-lashes feel off my car. Sad :(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool Shoes! Sorry about the snow guy. Maybe I should send dh in to do your driveway after ours...

Anonymous said...

Red is the new black...

Unknown said...

oh, the charms are coming... I think I am more excited than you...you will have to post pics as soon as you get them...hurry!