Thursday, June 07, 2007

scanning...

I guess our family is not very organized because we have 2 big boxes of photos. Harold Photo Center has a shoe box scanning special. They will scan 400 photos for $59.00. What a bargain. Scanning is super time consuming and boring. Today I picked up my 400 photos on a cd! I am so excited to organize them in iphoto. Here is a sampling...


Bryce (my little brother, now 28) and I. I am sure all of you who know about my fall obsession will notice I am holding a pumpkin :)



This is my 4th Birthday. I received Sesame Street socks. I remember how much I loved them. Can you tell?

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

um, there is also a giant pumpkin behind you, right?

:) love the pics.

more, please!

Anonymous said...

You were so CUTE! And I dig the blue/brown in the bottom photo.