Monday, June 04, 2007


projects & shopping

Saturday was a great girl shopping & visiting day. My really cool friend Bobbi & I had a girl day. We started out chatting and ended up at Hobby Lobby. You can read her Hobby Lobby account here http://backfortydesign.blogspot.com/

I am sure a few customers where afraid of us. We bought almost all the same stuff!

These really cool stars on the fence were only $2.60. So I had to have them. I had the stars that are hanging in the tree. I guess I kind of have a star theme going now.


On Sunday Dad came to work on the house. We went to Menards & Home Depot. I wanted to find plants for the hanging baskets. I did not want ferns this year, but of course I ended up with ferns. They were only $13.00 a piece and they are gigantic! We also bought plants for the big pots.

It was a good weekend!

3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

ah. love the stars.

and the ferns :)

Karen said...

LOVE you house! And, if you don't mind, I'm going to tuck away your brilliant wagon/coffee table idea for someday...brilliant!

KristieLou said...

Hi Karen:
Thanks for visiting. I love my coffee table. Actually it was my dads when he was little so it makes it extra special :)