Wednesday, March 28, 2007


dreaming...

Why is it when you have a million things to do and very little time to do them in you think about all the places you would rather be? Today reminded me of Northern Minnesota. My last trip there was in the fall and it was cool and damp. The above photo was taken there. Betty's Pies in Two Harbors, MN is one of the coolest places. I had the best piece of 5 layer chocolate pie. Yum :) (http://www.bettyspies.com/) I should buy that recipe book...oh, I should be working. (Client meeting tomorrow at 10:30 am).

Anyway its getting late and I should really be working. I guess i will quit thinking of all the places I would rather be right now...

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

there is a rep at the argus (the only person in that building who is decent) who calls me for "pie breaks" not coffee breaks.

pie. 3 letters that say it all.

:))