Monday, March 26, 2007



i won!

This is the ebay item I won today. I actually had forgotten I was bidding on it. What a nice surprise! It is a 5" x 5" college from one of my favorite artists. :)

The crane watching was postponed. The weather was kind of yuck most of the weekend and dad had a pretty bad cold. He also had to teach a fertilizer class to his employees on Sunday night. So I had the weekend to complete my jewelry. I completed 58 pieces, they include charms, bracelets, necklaces and earrings. I hope people like them. I am going to take them to Archival Elements tomorrow. The new store opens April 15th. I am both excited and scared. I am going to take photos tonight. I will post some tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

jewelry? you said the j word, I am salivating just thinking about them...