Tuesday, March 06, 2007



wearing cockroaches
Ok, I have to admit I am not a big phone talker. I especially hate calling people I don't know. But everytime I see people with their wireless phones I think of cockroaches. It looks like they have a big bug attached to their ear, sometimes I think it is going to crawl right into their brain. I have a hard time understanding why that would feel good much less look good. Don't you think the phone makers could make these look fashionable and less bug like? Since people feel the need to wear them.

Just my thought for the day...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ick...

bobbione8y said...

well, not as icky as mike's finger, but this blog is taking a turn for the icky :)

how IS mike's finger anyway?

Eric said...

As both an owner and lover of the Bluetooth wireless ear piece, I must confess that I still laugh at people who feel the need to wear them in public all the time. I mean how important do they think they are anyway? I suppose if the President of the United States has a dedicated line to your cell it's acceptable. Otherwise take the damn bug off your face if you're not actually talking to someone.

KristieLou said...

E:
I miss you. And I love your take on the cockroaches. I feel the same way. Some guy wore his all the way through a business lunch at the Round Round. Take it off already :)