Friday, March 30, 2007



more recalls

The vet called dad tonight and said they just recalled the diet cat food our 20 lb. cat eats. It is the only dry cat food from Science Diet that is recalled. Dad can't quite decide if the cat is consuming more water than normal because he has a total water obsession. I of course, want to run him to the vet right now. Dad of couse, is more calm and will talk to the vet when he buys more food tomorrow. I think he should be tested. For now I guess I will just be patient!

Recall link...
http://www.hillspet.com/menu_foods/Menu_Foods_03302007_en_US.htm

3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

oh no!

i hope he is okay kristie, the ravenous water consumption was my beener's first symptom of his kidney failure. i could not figure it out!! the good news was, he actually made it 2 1/2 years after they diagnosed CRF in him.

but i think there are many things that can be done when it's caught early enough...

i will pray!

KristieLou said...

Thanks B.

I am hoping he is ok. He has always been a freak about water. Even when he was younger. So I don't think his habbits have changed recently. But it is so hard to tell :) I will keep you posted.

K

bobbione8y said...

oh good. if he is just a water lover, that is a good sign :)

beener never drank much water UNTIL he got kidney disease. except for water from the bathtub...he was always a fiend for that!

cats are silly.