Wednesday, April 25, 2007


my ebay addiction.

Every couple of days I happily log on to ebay to see what cool vintage silverware is there. On Monday there was a posting for an Eames 1960 silverware set. Ok, I do not need a silverware set. But how do I pass this one up? It's an investment right? The really cool part was that no one was bidding on this super cool thing. Ray & Charles Eames were very cool designers in the 60s. They designed famous chairs like this...


So I won the whole set for $23.00. Yeah!

At the same time ebay showed me other things that seller was offering. He was selling a set of 3 vintage Nebraska Postcards. No one was bidding on them either. So of couse I thought they would be so cool framed in my house. I won those today also for only $5.99.



Prayer for the day: Please make my ebay addiction stop :)

3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

that's it.

i am ramping up my ebay visitations.

thanx for that.
:)

Unknown said...

I saw some cool vintage wear at Kingswood today, the set even came in a red velvet lined box, I thought of you...

K~ said...

Very nice. I am trying to sell more on ebay then buy. Kind of not working so much! K~