Friday, April 27, 2007


let the sewing begin:

My super cool fabric purchase arrived today. It contains 40 squares, 18 x 24 of the most beautiful patterns and colors. I am going to make a quilt for my bedroom and then paint it a crazy pink or blue. I can't wait. It is almost too pretty to take apart. I just like looking at it all stacked up perfectly.


This is the rest of my purchase. I bought 1 lb. of scraps. These are so cool. Bobbi and I have plans for these. Stay tuned for the results of our project.

4 comments:

bobbione8y said...

i would just set the stack on my bedtable and view it that way. that is just too pretty.

k. gotta make a craft date!!
i cannot for the life of me find anything galvanized. guess i better go to TSC or Campbell Supply :)

Anonymous said...

What are you guys MAKING? A galvanized quilt? That's so King Arthur meets Bea Arthur. I dig it.

bobbione8y said...

ha ha ha.

katie, you should be a writer or something.

king arthur and bea arthur. you are good :)

Karen said...

Oh my gosh. Have you SEEN the ugly quilt I made??? Why, oh why didn't I consult you and Bob before starting...