Thursday, August 09, 2007






commitment...

Well yesterday was the Flatwear jewelry photoshoot. I guess I am fully committed to this creative process. The photoshoot was fun. (Thanks Bobbi for stopping by). And I am really happy with how the photos turned out (above is a sampling). I am a little afraid that the photos make them look way better than they do in person.

Step 2: Design the website. I am really looking forward to this. I am so excited to design. Hopefully I can start this weekend. Stay turned for the official launch of www.flatwearjewelry.com.

Step 3: Ponder the biggest, coolest arts & craft show in Minneapolis. Am I brave enough to sale my jewelry there? I have to decided by August 15. Katie read an article that said...part of growing and being creative is to scare your self. Well...this scares me to death. But it would be fun.

I also made a major haul off of ebay this week. I received some really, really cool silverware. Many of the patterns I have not seen before. I wish I had more hours in the day :)

3 comments:

Eric said...

Fabulous! Absolutely fabulous! Your website is SO going to rock. ;)

bobbione8y said...

yes, i agree eric, it is.

lou, the shots are so so cool. i had so much fun playing with you and paul!

i am glad you are "in" now officially. commitment is scarey, but good.

let's go to minnesota in a few months :)

Anonymous said...

Kristie - if you don't sign up for the MN show Bobbi and I will be SO disappointed. And you wouldn't want us to be mad at you, right? (HINT: I am using reverse psychology. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)