Tuesday, August 14, 2007

well...i did it...

I just completed my application for the No Coast Craft-O-Rama event in Minneapolis. SCARED!!! I think it will be fun. I have a lot of jewelry to make by then. I will be notified by September 15th if I am accepted. Hopefully this will turn out better than the last competition Katie & I entered...if you wish to read about that check out the link below :( (http://www.paulsenmarketing.com/blog/index.cfm/2007/8/6/square-one--or-is-it-two)

Of course since I am a total idiot...I was filling out the application online and I was about half way done and I accidentally hit the enter key, and I submitted a half competed form. Yikes! So then I had to go back, re-do it and submit it again. I hope they don't think I am too dumb to make jewelry :)

Here is the link to the show. They have a cool flickr stream (click on the scrapbook link in the menu) of photos from last years event. It looks like fun! Check it out if you have time. http://www.nocoastcraft.com/

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

hey, there's naked people on there!

what kind of "craft show" are we going to anyway???!

:)

ps, i want to make one of those cupcake/sweater pincushions.

Unknown said...

wow, good luck... sounds like fun.

ahem, except the naked people part.

unless you are into that kinda thing.

which I would find hard to believe.

anyway, keep us posted.