Saturday, August 04, 2007

organizing...

Since blogging last (I know, its been awhile) I have made a new round of jewelry to sell at Archival Elements. So my next big project is a photoshoot on Wednesday for my jewelry. So I decided to create all weekend. But, I became distracted. I decided it would be better if I organized my work area. Of course, this required a trip to Target. I purchased the shelves and headed home to organize. Love it! This is how it turned out.



A couple of weekends ago. I went to this super cool garage sale. It was more like mass chaos. Everyone lines up at 9 am and you just run and grab the stuff you want. It was fun and crazy. I bought this cool old sign to hang in the spare bedroom/workroom. It makes me happy :)

So, I guess I have my work cut out for me tomorrow...to finish the 30 pieces of jewelry :)

3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

oh my.

i guess i will need to do a little overhaul in my workroom too, because i have been buying fabric like a maniac :)

very nice and organized!
i love the little shoe organizer cubby! smart thinkin'...

i hope it inspired you to create FAST.

:)

Unknown said...

wow, that organization looks great.

hope you got the jewelry made...

miss you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.