Friday, March 14, 2008

best night ever...

For those of you keeping up last night was the Third Day concert. WOW! They are the best.

Bobbi and I arrived early to get good seats. Of course we had plenty to chat about so the time flew by. We sat about 4 rows from the front. Perfect! We had a great view of the bands.

I was so excited to see Third Day. I probably squealed. Ok, I know I did. They really are the best band ever! It felt like as soon as they started to play it was over. It went way too fast. It was amazing.

Below are photos of Bobbi and Phillip, and Third Day. I am also going to post a few video clip (Nicola this is for you.)





4 comments:

Nicola said...

Ok I have huge goosebumps and sang along. Thanks so much for the video. You are a rock star and the one song, alone, is enough to know how awesome and moving the concert must have been.
Think we can take a road trip for the next one that is within, oh, you know two to three states from South Dakota.

Thanks again!!!
Nicola

bobbione8y said...

aw.

i posted YOUR pic too :)

plus, have my new purple 3D tee on today :)))

Karen said...

So glad you had fun! No, really. I am glad, just a tiny twinge of jealousy. I have never seen them in concert.

K~ said...

Oh look at Bob and Phil. K~