Monday, March 17, 2008


crafting...

Yesterday I made a quick trip to Michael's (craft store). I usually forget out Michael's because Hobby Lobby is so close. However Hobby Lobby is closed on Sunday and I needed supplies.

Well, I think I have a new love for Michael's. They had a lot of really cool stuff. One of my favorite things was a whole line of really cool products from Martha Stewart Crafts. Now, normally I am a little annoyed my Martha. Everything is just too perfect in her world. But her paper, ribbons and boxes are beautiful! I wanted to buy everything! She has this really cool ribbon that has an adhesive back. Brilliant!! Here is her website if you want to check it out... http://www.marthastewartcrafts.com

On a side note they had a whole book of Amy Butler paper. She is my most favorite fabric designer. So of course I bought the whole book. I don't really know what I am going to do with it yet, but there are a lot of possibilities.

Happy creating!

3 comments:

K~ said...

Can you stand how beautiful and wonderful and everything Martha's stuff is! K~

Anonymous said...

Amy Butler paper???!

You must be in heaven.

miss ya,
K

Karen said...

Couldn't care less about the ribbon, but I would totally eat those little cheesecakes!!
:-)