Sunday, March 30, 2008


avoiding work...

I am at work and doing a really great job of avoiding what I need to be doing. So far I have finished revisions on 8 jobs and have totally run out of steam. I have one big project to finish and I am completely distracted. So far I have caught up on all the blogs, looked at the new releases on iTunes, checked out etsy.com & ebay.com, and my favorite distraction...shoe buying. I just purchased these super cute shoes from landsend.com. They are going to be my kayaking shoes. Having the right shoes for kayaking is so important. Your feet have to get wet, the banks of rivers/lakes are rocky/slimy and then your feet need to dry out. I think these are going to be perfect! And they are cute. Now if it would just quit snowing, I can maybe go kayaking some day. So I wonder what I can do next to avoid working...

4 comments:

bobbione8y said...

i would tell you except that i am avoiding work too :)

must be 3pm. i'm like a clock when it comes to break time :)

Unknown said...

You can call me!

Karen said...

Love.the.shoes. I sent BOTH pairs of my new summer shoes back, maybe I should check out Lands End.

It's already kayaking weather here...and I know just where to go. Maybe you need a vacation.

Unknown said...

FYI:
How to get $3 FLAT RATE SHIPPING & HANDLING:

At checkout, on the Billing Information page, go to the section labeled “Source Code” (below the credit card payment box).

Enter the Source Code SPEEDY and the PIN 323469176 in the space provided.

Or if you have a Lands’ End “Personal Shopping Account”...
1) Make your selections
2) On the Order Review page, click “Source Code” in the section labeled “Apply another payment method”
3) Enter your Source Code and PIN (shown above). That’s it!