Sunday, March 02, 2008

blogging...

O.K. so I guess I have ignored this blog long enough. I have been in the work, eat, sleep, work, eat, sleep mode. I need to break out of that badly! This weekend I have been cleaning my really dirty house and doing a million loads of laundry.

Friday was the deadline for the Brookings Arts Festival (http://www.bsaf.com/) AND I entered! I am a little scared but if I am accepted it will be fun. I will need to start making jewelry now. But I think I am ready for it. I should know by April 15th if I made it in. I will let you all know.

Today is my mom's birthday. I miss her a lot, but I feel so blessed to have had a mom like her. God really gave me something special. I have learned so much from her :)

Well, thats my rambling post for the day. Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pic. I remember that owl.

Karen said...

Oh, Kristie. I am thankful for your good memories (we had the exact same owl!), they really do help.

I am thrilled about the BAF and just KNOW that you'll be a star. Wish I could be there.

ps-- finally found a chandelier pic for you.

K~ said...

Thinking of you Kristie.

I guess I couldn't however, get my eyes past that wonderful Macrome (sp) owl. That is a classic. Very valuable on ebay I bet.

Miss you guys,

K~

bobbione8y said...

oh!

i love the photos from your childhood. i have the feeling your mom and i will be friends someday :)


ps. i too remember the owls. good times....:)

thinking of you dear.