Wednesday, April 02, 2008



make it go away...

I have so much work to do, I can't even figure out where to start. So blogging is probably a good choice. It is pretty bad when it's Wednesday (I just had to look that up on the calendar) and you are so happy that you still have Saturday and Sunday as days you can count as work days. There is a big meeting on Tuesday in Denver and a really big pile of projects to accomplish. I wonder if next week will be any better...

I wonder when I am actually going to loose it...I am sure it will all be fine once I get a few projects done. Right?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Kris! I hope you see the end soon. I love the kitty. Take a chocolate break. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Reinforcements arrive Monday!

You are a rock star. Really. We'd be screwed without you.

bobbione8y said...

honestly.

losing it would be a good thing. then you could start living this thing called life.

breathe, sister. calgon is going to take you away to a 3 day weekend soon :))

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Veer is looking for a copywriter and an art director in Berlin!!! Do you speak German?

http://tbe.taleo.net/NA5/ats/careers/searchResults.jsp;jsessionid=0F2A103B2A75215DEEBE76BDE0FCF13B?org=CORBIS&cws=4