Sunday, April 06, 2008


again...

It's a rainy gray Sunday and I am at work. I need to stay focused badly. I have lots to do. But blogging sounded like a great distraction. The shoes pictured above arrived at my house on Friday. Of course I ordered them on line. So Cute! I can't wait to wear them. I actually saw them in an ad while I was getting my hair cut and colored. I ordered them from www.piperlime.com (zappos did not have my size). Anyway, piperlime is super cool (and a cool name). The have really cool packaging and print materials. I am now in love with them.

So I guess I will become focused now. Or maybe I will see what new music I can buy on iTunes to make the day go faster :)

2 comments:

Cassie said...

AMAZINGLY CUTE!

Hope you survived the work weekend :o)

Karen said...

Those are some badass shoes, girlfriend. I hope we get to shop together one day. I'm saving my pennies..