Sunday, April 13, 2008



hope...

Finally the sun is shinning and its going to be nice outside. Yeah! I feel like a new girl. I can handle anything now :)

Yesterday I cleaned my house and re-arranged a couple of rooms (I can not put into words how badly I needed to clean). That is the best feeling. It makes me feel like I have all new stuff. Love it! I worked a little also. Is it bad that my muscles are sore today from cleaning & moving furniture? And tried to upgrade a new operating system on my laptop. Of course it did not work and now I need a bigger hard drive. So what was going to be a fun new toy is now going to cost me even more money. Oh, well...

On Wednesday I am going to Kansas City. The National NAMA awards are held there. NAMA is an award show for ag marketing. I am excited to leave the office! It will also be warmer there and my grandpa lives near by. If I am lucky I may get to say a quick hello. My grandpa is so cool, and I don't get to see him nearly often enough.

Next Sunday is going to be a yaking (kayaking) day, hopefully. I have been waiting. My kayaking shoes came last week (cute & comfy). My kayak was purchased in Denver in September. So I have only used it for about 10 minutes before it had to be put away for winter. I am so anxious to use it. So hopefully dad can come to Sioux Falls, hopefully it will be nice and not windy. It will be so much fun.

Well I better start working so I can leave on Wednesday :)

No comments: