Wednesday, April 23, 2008


i heart target...

I know this blog has kind of become a place to showcase my shopping addiction. But seriously this is the best deal I have ever found!

Tonight after work and dinner Janet and I were walking around Target. We didn't really have a purpose for being there. We ended up in the electronics isle. On the end they had a clearance section. I found this great speaker for my ipod. Normally this speaker costs $150.00. I got it for $37.89!!!!!!

This is right at the top of my best shopping ever list. Although it is hard to beat the dress I purchased at JC Penney's for $2.50. I think it was normally $70.00. My friend Mae told me...they practically paid me to take the dress out of the store ;)

5 comments:

bobbione8y said...

it was 78 degrees out last night, and you and janet were wandering around TARGET?

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!


the weather was FREE!


:) i like the speaker, tho!

KristieLou said...

We were at Target @ 9 pm. We closed down the store :)

So we didn't miss out on the good weather. I wish it was nice out today.

bobbione8y said...

he he :) i should have known. i was thinking 5:30, but of course not!

i am crabby today though, thankfully we had lunch yesterday :))

K~ said...

Our Targets here are NOT the awesome South Dakota Targets. We NEVER, i mean NEVER have deals like that. K~

Karen said...

Our Target has a 10% sales tax, which takes the fun out of everything..