Wednesday, January 17, 2007



25 charms

I have completed my charms! I am so excited. It is a little sad sending them off. But I am so excited to receive 25 cool charms in return. I did design a little packaging for each charm. I just could not help myself. And yes I used my 2 favorite colors. I know I need help and I have an addiction to blue and brown, but it just seemed to work the best with the silver. (B. I know what you are thinking...)





I also took a little trip to the coolest store in downtown Sioux Falls today. Katie and I have purchased multiple pieces of Jewelry at Archival Elements. (http://www.archivalelements.com/) Stacie has the coolest stuff. I showed her my charms and she wants to sell them. I am so excited!!! And a little scared that no one will actually want them. But she seemed excited about them. So for round 2: 20-25 more charms done by March first. This is going to be fun.

:)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, they are really beautiful.You did it! Maybe soon you can be a SAHCS (Stay at home charm saleswoman).

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! So cool so cool so cool so cool ...

Cool packaging, too. Hey - what if we named each one like shoes? You know, how shoes are always called "Diana," "Janey,"Kirsten," and that sort of thing. They could each have their own tag.

Or you could call the entire line "spoon fed" ...

Or "flatwear" ... I totally love that one.

More brainstorms to come. You're the coolest.

Eric said...

Lou, those are amazing! When are they going on sale, and when can I buy some?

bobbione8y said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

you MADE those? like MADE them with your own hands????

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

i want one. or more.

bobbione8y said...

oh ps, i like katie's ideas for names...spoon fed or flatwear :))

you guys are the mostest.

Karen said...

Very cool! Make sure to let out-of-staters know how to get some!!