Wednesday, January 24, 2007



one trick pony?

Ok, so these are my new shoes I purchased yesterday. Do you know why I love them so? They are blue/brown! Do I have any variety in my life? Apparently not. Yesterday, was also my eye appointment. So I am standing in the middle of all the cool frames, trying to pick out the coolest ones. I had it narrowed down to 4 and then down to 2. The final 2 were a purple and orange combo and you guessed it a blue and brown pair. I was trying so hard to resist my down fall. I had convinced myself I should try something new and go with the purple and orange pair. Then...the guy who worked there convienced me how much better the blue/brown where. How they fit better and how the shape was better for me. So, even when I try to resist...blue and brown is just ment to be part of my life. The guy who worked there also said...I don't know where this blue and brown combo is coming from, it must getting popular, maybe from fashion. Oh, if only he knew!!!! I will post a photo of my glasses when they arrive in about a week. Anticipation...

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

oh funny...because of course, i bought the orange and purple pair! if you ever have been to my house you see that theme running throughout as well :))

guess we are what we are !