Tuesday, January 09, 2007



new year...new blog
Ok, I have been ignoring my other blog for sometime now. It has been brought to my attention that maybe I should write something. My other blog resides on my laptop which I may or may not have at work. Whenever something blog-able happens my laptop is at home. So I decided to move my blog here so I can blog when the good ideas hit me.

The photo above is the knitting project I just completed. It is a baby blanket. Christy my hairstylist, has endured my ever changing hair/crazy ideas for 8 years, 7 months. Her baby is due in Feburary and she is becoming a stay at home mom. This causes me great pain. I like my life with all its parts filled in. Work, house, family and hair. I wanted to give her a gift, but what? So I decided to knit her a baby blanet. It sounded like a great idea until Sunday night at 11:30 pm when I was still tying on the fringe. But I made it. Monday at 4:30 pm was my last hair cut/color from the best hair stylist in the world. So now I am trying to move on. Michael is up next. I hope he can handle my crazy hair.

Enjoy the new blog!

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

i have several skeins of soft white "scrunchy yarn" sitting in my closet right now...

i should give them to YOU, because i certainly will never make them into something!! that is really gorgeous!

glad you joined the blogger bunch ;)

Unknown said...

Love the blankie. I haven't even finished the third row of mine, even though I have re-crocheted it four times...