Thursday, January 25, 2007



a good book and no sleep

After visiting with my very cool friend Rani and her kids, and eating way more Chinese food than we should have, I ended my eveing with a book. I love to read. My favorite thing in the summer was when I bookmobile came to our tiny town. I mostly love anything sappy. I guess I am a girly-girly. Rani let me borrow Tammy Trent's book. She is a christian singer/artist who recently lost her husband on a vacation trip to Jamaica. Her story is heart wrenching!

I started reading at about 9. I was only going to read a couple chapters and go to bed.
10:00 pm - ok, just one more hour and I'll stop reading.
11:00 pm - oh, I am more than half way done I might as well keep going.
12:00 am - if I keep going, I know I can finish before 1:00 am.
12:45 am - I finished the book and had a good cry.

So today I gues I am a little tired and inspired by her book. I also learned that my logo frustration from yesterday means nothing. And there are a lot more important things in life than design. A good thing for me to remember :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? More important things than design? Surely you jest...

bobbione8y said...

ah, let me tell you a little secret kristie, sometimes i don't design anything for TWO OR THREE DAYS IN A ROW...

and i love it :))

he he.
sounds like a good book!

Unknown said...

glad you enjoyed the book...