Wednesday, January 31, 2007

how i spent my weekend...



This necklace charm is actually one of the most expensive spoons I have purchased. It was $5.00. I hope it is worth it.





This is the braclet I made from my left over charms from the charm swap. I have been wearing this one, so I guess I will keep it. That way when people ask me why I am hording old silverware, I have an example.



I think I am addicted to buy old silverware now. On ebay (I swore I would never ebay again) I just put a bid in on a lot of 192 pieces of old silverware. Do you think there is a support group for this?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spooners Anonymous?
Dremel Addicts, LLC?
Jewelry Jones Alternative Living Commune?
Wait ... therapy is only if you're harming yourself or others. So far I think you're good.

bobbione8y said...

arrrggggggghhhh. can't stand it!

W A N T T O T O U C H T H E M A L L !

Unknown said...

lovely, what adorable cool friend told you to make a necklace, hmm I wonder? you are super talented and when your addiction produces such beatiful things it can only be 'good', right?

Karen said...

I know of a support group, and they are not buying ANYTHING for 30 days. Wanna join??