Tuesday, January 30, 2007



-65°

I am sitting at my desk at work right now and I am pretty sure it is -65° in here. I stole Katie's heater. (Sorry, I will return it tomorrow) Cold weather like this always makes we think about homeless people. My mom always wanted to invite them over. (I'm not sure where she was going to get them, but she always wanted to help them.) Maybe that is why they are always on my mind when its -65° out.

Hoping for heat at work tomorrow. I can't feel my mouse hand, it is forzen.

3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

wouldn't that be a great ministry? to just knit cool hats and scarves and walk around downtown and see people who need them and give them away???

if only i could actually knit :)))

KristieLou said...

oh! what a great idea. Maybe I should add that to the million projects I have going right now. We could knit all summer and hand them out all winter. Oh, I really want to do that!

bobbione8y said...

yeah. we have lots to talk about when we finally get together :))))